Around with my son

Around with my son
My World

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Still in Awe!

Still in Awe...of my wedding cake that is!!!!  It's been almost 4 years, but I still remember the moment I walked into my reception and there it was.  It was like a spot light was just on this cake (well because there was lol), but it was just amazing.  I didn't go with the most expensive baker or even most elaborate cake.  It was just simple, elegant and glitzy.  Just how I wanted it.  White cake with bavarian cream filling and buttercream frosting ( no fondant for this Bride). 

I spent forever looking for just the right decor for it and the most perfect initial for the topper.  I came across a website that had it all.  Unfornately for them (and me) they weren't the best company to work with and I even think they are now out of business (which they should be because they had awful costumer service), but I at least got EXACTLY what I was looking for!  Plus the swarovski champagne flutes that I received as a gift when we got engaged made the perfect match!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment