Around with my son

Around with my son
My World

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Photography...


 So...last May my wonderful husband got me a very nice camera for my birthday.  Since then I've been trying to figure it out and get the hang of this whole photography thing.  I am by no means a professional photographer, but I do like to have fun with it.  I've been able to take pics of just about everything and even save some money for some pretty special people in my life who needed/wanted professional quality pictures done.  My first "big" project was senior pics for my cousin.  She's a beautiful girl so that made it extra easy to get some great shots, but I was pretty proud of the way they turned out and it saved her a glob of money!!

Here are a couple of my faves. The first is my absolute fave as it shows her as I see her everyday!  Happy go lucky, beautiful girl!



I've also had the chance to take some pics of one pretty adorable baby boy!!!  



And then his momma trusted me again to take more when he was 6 months :)



Taking pics has become a fun hobby for me and I think it's important as a Mom and Wife to find things that bring joy and fun to your life.  Plus I have one pretty darn cute little guy to take pics of whenever I feel like it!  Pretty lucky I'd say!  Here's a few fave's of my son <3


My son -16 months


My Son -18 months @ my grandparents farm



No comments:

Post a Comment