Around with my son

Around with my son
My World

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cupcake Projects So Far

I love to bake.  And I love to make the things I bake look pretty!!!  Here are a few of the cupcakes I've made so far and they are for all different occasions.  Enjoy!!

Gma's 80th Birthday
Strawberry Cupcake with Strawberry Buttercream

Cousin's 20th Birthday
Chocolate cake w/ chocolate frosting
Floral design
Graduation Cupcake
School colors- Blue and Yellow
Used mini M&M's, Reeses Cups, Square Chocolate, Yellow Frosting
Easter Basket Cupcakes
Handmade Chocolate Egg Cupcake
Used melted candies, Plastic Egg, Oil
Oiled the plastic egg, then brushed on 5-8 layers of melted candy, cooled in fridge then carefully removed
Frankenstein!!!
Marshmallows, pretzel sticks, food coloring spray, black frosting
Spray paint the marshmallow with food coloring spray (Michael's), Break pretzels in half put one on each side of marshmallow, pipe face and hair!
My Godson's 2nd Bday Monster Themed Cupcakes
Used M&M's( nose), Mini M&M's (eyes) Dum Dums (eyes), Sour Rings(eyes)
We had many different colored Monsters!!!
Simplicity
My Son's 2nd Bday Zoo Themed Cupcakes
Lions, Tigers, Monkeys, Zebras and Elephants
Tiger:  Mini M&M's( eyes) Skittles(ears) Black and orange frosting
Lion:  Caramel Corn (mane) Cherrios (ears) Pretzels( wiskers) Mini M&M's (eyes) Black and Orange Frosting
Monkey: Chocolate candies (ears) Mini M&M's (eyes), Chocolate Frosting
Zebra: Mini M&M's (eyes) Chocolate candies (ears) Nilla wafer (nose), Black frosting
Elephant:  Chocolate covered pretzels (ears) Mini M&M's(eyes) Chocolate Frosting (trunk)

No comments:

Post a Comment